Emergency Spill Response Kits
SRK™ - Spill Response Kits - An ideal solution for small volume chemical spills.
User can select from 5 specific spill control products; Acid Handler™, Base Control™, PolyForm-F™, Solvent Handler™, Chlorine Control™ for safe handling of spills.
User can choose the right Spill control product for a specific risk, providing user with a Spill Control Kit containing No Wasted or unnecessary product in your Spill Kit.
Click on SRK™ and build your own spill kit or contact technical support for assistance.
SASCO Solidifiers & Neutralizers
- SASCO “Do’s & Don’ts” – A basic guide designed to assist users in determining which SASCO Spill Control product Should or Should Not be used on various chemicals.
- Acid Handler™ "Spill Procedure” - A flowable powder designed to raise the pH of an acid solution and solidify the liquid providing for a safe non-hazardous clean up.
- Base Control™ "Spill Procedure” - A flowable powder designed to lower the pH of a caustic solution and solidify the liquid providing for a safe non-hazardous clean up.
- Solvent Handler™ "Spill Procedure” - A free flowing granular material designed to reduce the flammability and solidify flammable hydrocarbon solutions providing a safe method of clean up.
- Chlorine Control™ "Spill Procedure” - A specially formulated flowable powder designed to lower the pH, neutralizing chlorine solutions and solidifying them for a safe non-hazardous clean up.
- Polyform-F™ "Spill Procedure” - A very unique granular material designed to destroy formaldehyde, formaldehyde-based fixatives, glutaraldehyde and other aldehyde solutions, eliminating the harmful vapors in 2 to 3 minutes. The end product is a non-hazardous biodegradable polymer, making clean up and disposal safe and easy with no formaldehyde vapors.
F.A.N. Pad-GL™ Mini, Small & Large - Super absorbent pads, specially treated with Formalex and designed for the ultimate destruction of formaldehyde, 10% formalin, and glutaraldehyde solutions. Absorbs & Neutralizes these aldehyde solutions destroying there harmful Vapors. The safest and most effective method of controlling air quality in;
Histology, Pathology, Dermatology, Specimen Transport, Specimen Storage, Biology, Anatomy, Autopsy, Morgue, Endoscopy, G.I. Labs, Operating Room, Labor & Delivery, Research Labs, and all the Health Science Labs
F.A.N. Pad-GL™ “ULTRA” – A totally NEW & DRY Formaldehyde Absorbent Neutralizer Pad provides, A Unique Foundation for Specimen Dissection that Absorbs and Neutralizes Formalin, Destroying its Harmful Vapors while dissecting tissue. Designed to be dense enough to provide Exceptional Knife Suppression, Yet soft enough to reduce wear on dissecting blades.
F.A.N. Pad-GL™ “ULTRA-SHIPPER” – A Revolutionary Transport Insert Pad
No more Vapors from leaking or damaged formalin pre-filled specimen containers.
Now you can Ship & Receive formalin Specimen Containers with confidence.
Polyform-F™ Formaldehyde Spill Control - a free-flowing granule spill control product designed for the safe and rapid control of harmful vapors from formaldehyde, 10% formalin, glutaraldehyde and other aldehydes, including formaldehyde-phenol based embalming solutions. Once Polyform-F is applied, harmful vapors are eliminated in 2 to 3 minutes.
SafeCubeDispenser™ - Reduce the risk of accidental drips, drops and spills. Provides five-gallon secondary containment to hold accidental releases and includes an audible liquid detection alarm whenever a leak occurs. This ultimate workstation is ideal for filling smaller containers and storing solutions, ie; 10% formalin, formaldehyde embalming solutions, alcohol, reagents, & disinfectants.